Grainfather SF70 Conical Fermenter
Go big or go home! That's exactly what you can do with Grainfather's SF70 Conical Fermenter - hold large batches of wort at home.
A premium piece of home brewing equipment, the fermenter has been built to hold large volumes of wort with a 70L capacity.
It looks the part too. Boasting clean lines, easily manoeuvrable on castor wheels, the sleek, stainless steel finish makes your brew day clean-up a breeze. Despite it's size, smart design features mean you can easily adjust the height, take samples, and dump yeast to avoid the build-up of yeast and sediment.
- Sleek 304 grade stainless steel body
- Conical angle avoids yeast and sediment getting stuck to the sides of the fermenter
- Adjustable leg height and rolling wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Easily dump yeast with a separate valve
- Insert temperature probes into the built-in thermowell for accurate temperature readings
- Transfer and take samples above the yeast and trub line with an accessible valve on the side of the unit
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
- Grainfather SF70
- Rubber bung & airlock
- Sample valve
- Dump valve
- Legs & castors
SIZE: 1300 x 410mm (51 x 16”)
WEIGHT: 12kg (26lb)
CAPACITY: 70L (18 US Gal)