30L Unitank Pressure Fermenter - APOLLO
Take your brewing to new heights with the Apollo 30L Unitank Fermenter.
You'll get pressure fermentation ability right out of the box with no need to upgrade or buy more parts.
Each tank is individually pressure tested and made in Australia.
New design features:
- Wider 115mm CIP Capable Lid with Dryhop Port
- 30L Conical Tank Manufacture From High Strength - Clear P.E.T.
- Stainless Steel Plunge Valve/Thermowell
- Multi Pressure Option PRV Selection
- Built in Handles
- New Stainless Steel Stand Design
- Centralised Floating Dip Tube Alignment
- Collection Bottle
- Volume Indicator
Apollo takes your fermentations to a level of control higher than any other P.E.T. pressure fermenter.
Take command of your new fermentation vessel that will provide you with the ability to:
- Ferment Under Pressure - Select the pressure setting you require from the x3 PRVs included.
- Dump Trub and Harvest Yeast - Innovative Plunge Valve and Collection Bottle Design.
- Dryhop Sanitarily by using the Dry Hop Port in the lid.
- Carbonate in the Fermenter - Pressure Rated Operation up to 35psi and pressure tested tank up to 5 Bar.
- Monitor Internal Temps - Use the thermowell with your temp controller's probe to get accurate liquid temp readings.
- Serve Directly from The Tank - Hook up to your tap and use Apollo like a keg.
- Get Oxygen Free Keg Transfers - Move your fermentations to keg or packaging.
690mm to Lid + 30mm to the top of the posts. 405mm wide