Fastap Keg Master XL - Double Tap Kegerator Complete Fridge Package
Get a kegerator fridge package and have cold beer on tap at home!
Our keg fridge packages include everything you need to pour beers at your place.
- Fastap Keg Master XL Kegerator Fridge complete with:
- MKX Regulator (to control the CO2 and serve your beer like a pro)
- Stainless Steel Double Tap Font with Ultrataps (so you can have two of your favourites beers on tap)
- Two 19L Stainless Steel Kegs (the perfect size for a batch of home brew beer)
- 2.3kg Lightweight Aluminium Gas Bottle filled and ready to pour (with reliable valve to safeguard against leaks)
- 8mm Stainless Steel One Way Check Valve (to stop liquid getting into your gas bottle - you don’t want that!)
- Two tap plugs (to keep the bugs out of you taps)
- Plastic Drip Tray (for easy cleaning of spills)
- ‘Noble Barons’ 2L Glass Growler (to take your beer to your mates place)
- 1 meter of 12mm Nylon Transfer line (to transfer the beer you have brewed from your fermenter into the keg)
Super easy to put together, with quality push fits. The font comes pre-lined with beer and gas lines. All you need is a phillips head screwdriver to attach the font, clip the rest together and you’ll be pouring ice cold beer in no time - just like the pub.
The fridge fits up to four 19L kegs (or one 50L commercial keg)
The hardest part - deciding what beer you will brew (need some inspo check out our home brew recipe kits)
The Technical Stuff
This powerful & efficient refrigeration unit provides an internal volume of 160 Litres. Yet its’ still compact enough to fit it practically anywhere.
- Built in (removable) rollers for easy moving
- Reversible Door to select best option for your set up
- Font Fan with speed control to keep your font cold & running quietly
- Internal light to help when you need to inspect keg connections etc
- Suitable for free standing installations as well as under counters
- Height: 850 mm with rollers 830 mm without rollers
- Width: 600 mm
- Depth: 640 mm
- Internal Height: 724.9 mm
- Internal Width: 511.9 mm
- Internal Depth: 405.1 mm
- Volume: 160 L
- Weight: 43 Kg
- Power: 220-240V 50Hz
- Climate Class: T
- Refrigerant: R600a (40g – environmentally friendly)
- Insulation: Cyclopentane
This is available for click & collect OR Newcastle local delivery ONLY, due to dangerous goods postage restrictions on the gas bottle.