65 Litre Stainless Steel Boiler with litres and gallon graduation which can be used as a spare urn with a Grainfather G70.
- Stainless steel tap with barb and 1/2 inch thread
- Triple element control (so you can adjust the power from 500watts, 1000watts, 1500watts, 2000watts, 2500watts, 3000watts and 3500watts! )
- Easy to use, great for use as a hot liquor tank, boiler, or hot water urn
Concealed element for easy cleaning
Out of the box this unit is manufactured with a 15amp power socket. You can convert this to a 10amp compatible device in two different ways, however you will have 1300watts less power as a result:
1. Purchase a 15amp to 10amp adaptor from your local hardware store. If you do this you will be able to run the Digiboil however if you turn on all three elements you will trip the circuit breaker. For this reason you will only be able to use a maximum of 2 of the elements.
2. Alternatively you can remove the cord and replace the cord on this device with a 10amp cord but if you do this you need to also disconnect the larger element so this is disabled in the unit.