Pure Distilling Home Distilling Starter Kit (with T500 Stainless Steel Boiler)
Home distillation - how do you get started?
The Pure Distilling starter kit has everything that you need to begin distilling at home.
With an Australian made Pure Distilling copper reflux spirit maker condenser (copper is a better conductor of heat and removes sulphur compounds which stainless steel won’t) and a Still Spirits 25L T500 Boiler made from 304 grade stainless steel (it features dual element control switches, a stainless steel ball valve tap & an automatic reset switch) - this is quality hardware.
The kit also includes all the ingredients to make a wash for distillation.
What’s in the Kit?
- Pure Distilling Copper Spirit Maker Condenser with high yield output tap
- Still Spirits 25L T500 Boiler
- Boiler lid compatible with the T500 Boiler
- Plastic Hose Connectors
- 4m of 12.5mm clear vinyl tubing
- Smart Filter with stainless internals, stainless plug & filter cartridge
- 30L pail fermenter with tap, grommet, airlock & stick on thermometer
- Easyclean ( for use with the plastic fermenter - to keep it clean)
- 60cm stirring paddle
- 5L Pourmaxx Measuring jug (these are one fancy jug!)
- Distilling thermometer with alarm (beep beep)
- Hydrometer & Alcometer
- 4L Chunk Soaking Pail
- Premium Spirit Yeast
- Crystal Clear
- Spirit Enhancer
- Distilling Conditioner
- 6x Pure Distilling Essences
- 100g Bourbon Barrel Chunks
- 100g Whisky Port Barrel Chunks
How do you use it?
Check out these videos from Pure Distilling of the kit in action.
Making the wash
Distilling with your Pure Distilling Reflux System
Hey legend - depending on what you are distilling at home you may need to get a licence from the Australian Tax Office.